pic by sailorman627
This video was posted about three month ago, i happen to found it in ListPipe blog while looking at the video that ListPipe haves about WordPress tutorial.
I’ve watched this from the moment it release. but it gets me again when i see it again, the words that really hit me, is “I’ve wrote the same but in a different words”.
In my experience when i describe simple things to someone three times and he/she doesn’t understand it then the fault purely on me as the speaker, i have to change the method to delivered it or asked others opinion who have the same perspective as i, in what did i need to elaborate more in delivering the content. but the situation depend on two relevant factor of course, the listener do want to learn something and the listener do want to try new things.
u may also like this :
- – Things that should be remembered if u want to make a Personal Website / Blog [Not Technical]
- – The Most Unpopular Kid in High School That Nobody Liked
- – Simple Way to Check Whether Your Gmail Account Has Been Hack or Not
- – Download Youtube, Stage6 Directly from Firefox!! Without Extension too!
- – WordPress Video Tutorial